Pages

Monday, March 4, 2019

Waka Ama

Image result for waka amaImage result for waka ama
If I really had the chance of doing Waka Ama races💢, I would really love💚 to do it because it takes roughly 3 months of hard training to be a proper rower. And I have done all of the training💫 and I strongly think💬 I would be an amazing rower😜 but i would probably go and get some more muscle💪 because it is hard work rowing.And because it is usually rare finding young people😃 knowing the basics and the professional ways👏 of rowing on a proper waka. And as an experienced Waka Ama Rower it is a pretty easy job. It basically shows you that I love💗 my culture💁 and it lets me show people from other countries how to do traditional Maori activities and so that they get familiar with New Zealand history🙈 and activities.
       

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Kowhai it’s Jorjah. I like your blog post about Waka Ama. I do Waka Ama too and that is why I like your blog post. I also like that you have added Maori Tanga to Blogger. I love you blog post and I can’t wait to read more in the future. Well done Jorjah. Why do you like Waka Ama?

    ReplyDelete